- Personal Information Collection
When visiting or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Ethereum wallet address, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We do not require for any passwords or other sensitive personal information.
- Personal Information Usage
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, surf the website, or use certain other site features in order to personalize your experience and to allow us deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- Personal Information Protection
We store as little personal data as possible to ensure delivery of all our Website features. We do not collect any sensitive personal data which could be used for making unauthorized payments or logins. We employ strict stored data protection measures.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent in your browser settings. Turning off cookies completely will make some of the Website features (including signing up and logging in to restricted areas) not working.
- Third-party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third-party Links
- Google Products
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Agreement
- Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market or provide services designed for children under the age of 13 years old.
- CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.